Designed with splashes of metallic ink, the cards within the Choose Joy Postcard Book are almost too pretty to color. Displaying drawings from a diverse range of illustrators, as well as an inspirational quote from either a historical voice or a contemporary writer—ranging from William Wordsworth to Joanna Gaines—each card offers a joy-filled, memorable escape from the busyness of everyday life.
For the Beauty of the Earth is uniquely designed to help readers slow down and get lost in the wonder of God’s creation. These intricately crafted pages will inspire women seeking an inspirational experience, and bring groups of women together to color amongst friends at their homes, cafes, and coffee shops.
The things your daughter loves today offer clues about the work she might do when she grows up. This book will show that her many interests are expressions of her God-given design and will help her feel excited and confident about the limitless possibilities for the future.
Kings and widows. Daring escapes and quiet songs. A field of fallen grain and a sky full of stars. Together, the characters and stories leading to Jesus’s arrival make a multicultural weaving of love we can celebrate on Christmas and every day of the year.
Teens will discover a Christ-centered approach to antiracism that will empower them to be transformed as they transform their world—with end-of-chapter discussion questions for families and youth groups.
It’s time to go beyond saying “I’m not racist.” It’s time to take action. In Color-Courageous Discipleship Student Edition, Michelle T. Sanchez shows us how racial righteousness was God’s idea in the first place. As Michelle explores antiracism from a biblical perspective, she helps us:
• see how following Jesus and pursuing antiracism naturally go together
• understand why this generation is uniquely positioned to seek racial justice and pursue racial equity
• speak out with grace, truth, and wisdom—whatever your age or stage in life may be
• engage in color-courageous spiritual practices that will strengthen your witness and revitalize your faith
[ … ]
Discover a Christ-centered approach to antiracism that will empower you to be transformed as you transform your world.
So you’re for Jesus and against racism. But racism is such a fraught topic—can’t we just talk about Jesus?
Michelle T. Sanchez has discovered through her own journey that it’s impossible to separate racial discipleship from our relationship with God. Color-Courageous Discipleship is our guidebook to a deeper connection with God through the adventure of racial discipleship. Grounded in the gospel, this practical and thought-provoking book:
• reveals multiple ways that the racial dynamics of our society have already formed us
• explores what it means to biblically and proactively address racial inequity for the sake of God’s glory
• equips us to engage in challenging conversations about racial reconciliation with grace and truth
[ … ]
This children’s book from the author of Color-Courageous Discipleship makes the God-inspired dream of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., accessible to all, helping kids and parents answer God’s call to move from being color-blind to color-brave.
God created a world filled with vibrant variety—and called it good! From flamingos and crows to shooting stars and rainbows—to all our different shades of hair, eyes, and skin—God declared it all very good. Now God calls us to resist racism and proclaim with him how precious all people really are.
With lively rhyming text, this book takes young readers on a biblical and historical journey to discover more about beloved community.
Whether you are a parent, educator, Sunday school teacher, therapist, or just looking to make the world a more inclusive place, we are thankful you have found this resource. This downloadable activity kit for kids is inspired by Everyone Belongs, a picture book by Heather Avis, the New York Times bestselling author of Different—A Great Thing to Be!
Included in this guide, you’ll find:
- Everyone Belongs – Practical Everyday Tips
- My Friendship Journal – Writing Activity
- Everyone Belongs – Conversation Starter Cards
- Put on Your Own Show – Everyone Belongs Paper Dolls
- A Different Kind of Dice
- “This OR That” Activity Sheet
- Belonging Bookmarks
- Same, Same, but [ … ]