The following tools are designed help equip and encourage you on your journey to being a Race-Wise Family.
Click here to download a printable version of the multi-ethnicity quotient assessment as well as bonus items like a printable Postures of the Heart poster, prayer cards corresponding with each chapter of The Race-Wise Family, and conversation cards to help start conversations with your family.
Click here to download a study guide for The Race-Wise Family.
Click here to read a sample chapter of The Race-Wise Family.
Deeply rooted in Scripture, The Race-Wise Family includes:
• key biblical insights for understanding a theology of race
• discussion questions, prayers, and conversation starters for your whole family
• age-appropriate ideas for discussing current events with your kids and teens
• guidance for addressing the roots of racial bias in the world and your own heart
• activities and resources you can use with kids of all ages to be part of hope and healing in your community
The Race-Wise Family helps you and your kids celebrate the diversity of God’s kingdom as you take small steps at home today that can make a difference in the world for generations. Click here to learn more.