Sneak Peek: THE RACE-WISE FAMILY by Helen Lee & Michelle Ami Reyes
Start reading the first chapter
A timely resource to equip Christian parents to better understand the roots of racism and provide practical guidance on addressing issues of race within their families
If you wonder how to help your children understand today’s racial dynamics and respond in God-honoring ways, you’re not alone. Practical and engaging, The Race-Wise Family offers immediately applicable action steps to help you raise kingdom-minded kids who will stand against racial injustice as an outpouring of their relationship with God.
Deeply rooted in Scripture, The Race-Wise Family includes
• key biblical insights for understanding a theology of race
• discussion questions, prayers, and conversation starters for your whole family
• age-appropriate ideas for discussing current events with your kids and teens
• guidance for addressing the roots of racial bias in the world and your own heart
• activities and resources you can use with kids of all ages to be part of hope and healing in your community
The Race-Wise Family helps you and your kids celebrate the diversity of God’s kingdom as you take small steps at home today that can make a difference in the world for generations.