Whether you are a parent, educator, Sunday school teacher, therapist, or just looking to make the world a more inclusive place, we are thankful you have found this resource. This downloadable activity kit for kids is inspired by Everyone Belongs, a picture book by Heather Avis, the New York Times bestselling author of Different—A Great Thing to Be!
Included in this guide, you’ll find:
- Everyone Belongs – Practical Everyday Tips
- My Friendship Journal – Writing Activity
- Everyone Belongs – Conversation Starter Cards
- Put on Your Own Show – Everyone Belongs Paper Dolls
- A Different Kind of Dice
- “This OR That” Activity Sheet
- Belonging Bookmarks
- Same, Same, but Different – A Drawing Activity
We hope you find the activities here both fun and purposeful. More importantly, we want you and the children using this resource to be inspired, encouraged, and reminded that it is possible to make room for all people and all abilities—and that life is brighter when we give every person a chance to shine.