For Women Only, For Men Only, and For Couples Only Video Study Pack
Three-in-One Relationship Study Resource with Companion DVD
About For Women Only, For Men Only, and For Couples Only Video Study Pack
· Discover surprising little things that have big impact in any relationship.
· See what the latest research reveals about differences between men and women.
· Master what is most important to the most important person in your life.
Based on the best-selling series of books by Shaunti and Jeff Feldhahn, this 2-disc DVD and participant’s guide set provides three different video studies—one for women, one for men, and one for couples—that each deliver practical tips and surprising insights for both singles and married couples.
Designed for individuals or groups (Bible studies, small groups, Sunday school classes, premarital or marriage counseling), this all-in-one special value package includes:
· The For Women Only Video Study: Six 15-minute sessions for women with Shaunti Feldhahn
· The For Men Only Video Study: Six 10- to 15-minute sessions for men with Jeff and Shaunti Feldhahn
· The For Couples Only Video Study: Six sessions consisting of two 10-minute segments designed specifically to be watched by men and women together, with Shaunti and Jeff Feldhahn.
Get ready to know each other in a whole new way!
About Shaunti FeldhahnShaunti Feldhahn is the author of many groundbreaking books, including For Women Only, The Male Factor, and The Surprising Secrets of Highly Happy Marriages, with over two million copies of her books in print. A popular public speaker, Feldhahn earned her master’s degree at Harvard University and worked on Wall Street and Capitol Hill before developing an innovative research method to deliver insights about personal and work relationships that most people miss. She and her husband, Jeff, live in Atlanta with their two children.
About Jeff FeldhahnJeff Feldhahn is the cofounder and CEO of tech company World2one. Jeff holds a graduate degree from Harvard University and is an attorney specializing in corporate and nonprofit law. An active leader in his Atlanta-area church, Jeff and his wife, Shaunti, are parents of two children.
160 pages | Published by Multnomah
On Sale Date: Jun 18, 2013
Trim Size: 5-3/16 x 8
Carton Quantity: 24
So thats what she means! So thats what hes thinking!
For years, men and women have seen great life change as they used these groundbreaking books in small groups, Bible studies, Sunday school classes, and premarital or marriage counseling. Now this participants guide makes the content even more illuminating.
Get ready to know the other half in a whole new way!