About This Book
You talk for thirty minutes, telling him every detail of your day. He has three great ideas for how to fix your problems.
“Why can’t you just listen to me?” you ask. You pull back, he gives up, and your marriage suffers.
The problem? He’s a man. And you expect a girlfriend.
You could play the blame game. Or dish out the cold treatment. Or find a better way.…
Many women feel their husbands don’t listen the way they “should.” How to Get Your Husband to Listen to You is not about how to change a man’s God-given way of thinking but about how to initiate healthy communication and enjoy the blessing of a husband who wants to listen.
Discover specific ways to:
• Help your husband value what you say and how you say it
• Understand what your husband really wants (and it might not be what you think!)
• Rebuild love and respect in your marriage
• Become a wife whose husband wants her insights
• Strengthen communication in marriage through your communication with God
• Give your husband the desire to listen to your needs, your words, and your heart
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Other Books You'll Enjoy
How We Love
Milan and Kay Yerkovich
The Surprising Secrets of Highly Happy Marriages
The Emotionally Destructive Marriage
Worthy of Her Trust
Stephen Arterburn and Jason B. Martinkus
The Good News About Marriage
Shaunti Feldhahn with Tally Whitehead
How to Act Right When Your Spouse Acts Wrong